Camping and Movie Night Under the Stars at Magic Forest, Wada
Camping and Movie Night Under the Stars This weekend evoke the traveller within you by camping in the wilderness and watching a movie under the stars! This will be a perfect getaway that you have been looking for with a combination of cold winter, open-air movie screening along with tasty homemade local food and of […]
Camping and Movie Night Under the Stars
This weekend evoke the traveller within you by camping in the wilderness and watching a movie under the stars!
This will be a perfect getaway that you have been looking for with a combination of cold winter, open-air movie screening along with tasty homemade local food and of course POPCORNS.
About the Venue
Two hours from Mumbai, Camp Magic Forest is located in the Vikramgadh district off Wada-Nashik highway. Nestled among 50 acres of mango and chikoo plantation, with acres of green plains spread around, it is a site for a comfortable yet raw camping experience. With no unwanted vehicle sound it is the perfect excuse to reconnect with your travel-buddies and yourself!
Cost per head: INR 2000 + GST
- Stay in tent(Couple/3/4 sharing) with mattresses, blankets and pillows
- Meals: Lunch, Evening snacks(Tea, popcorn, wada pav), Dinner (vegetarian non-vegetarian), Breakfast on Day 2
- Movie screening – We have a collection of Bollywood / Hollywood movies!Movie will be played as per crowds choice.
- 6 Adventure activities on Day 1
- Rain dance with music on day 2
- First aid and safety
- Western-style toilets for ladies and gents separately
- Activity area available at the campsite.
- Transport of any kind
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under “inclusions”
How to get there
- Natventure Holidays, Camp Wada, Maale Gaon, Post Vasuri, Taluka Vikramgarh, Dist Palghar (Distance from Mumbai 100 kms approx)
- Take the NH 8 popularily known as Western Express Highway, from Mumbai
- From the Toll Naka at Dahisar head straight towards Fountain Chowk,
- From Fountain Chowk keep on moving straight, you will come across one more Toll Naka at Virar and some Landmark highways joints towards your left like Dutt, Kamat’s and Silver Miles till you reach Mastan Naka. Mastan Naka is soon after the flyover at Silent Hill Resort. Take a right turn under the bridge from Mastan Naka.
- Keep driving straight approx 14-15 kms till you reach Pali Naka.
- Take a left from Pali Naka to the Road towards vikramgarh, after 2-3 kms from Pali Naka take a right towards Maale Gaon and to our camp.
A Few Memories!